How to use BoomBuster:
Anytime your peace is interrupted, use your BoomBuster audio CD or MP3 downloads to mask the unwanted noise.
- Test all three tracks to determine which one best masks the unwanted noise.
- Adjust the volume until the unwanted sound disappears.
- Push “Repeat Track” on your stereo or MP3 player.
- Enjoy the relief of restored peace!
How to download your BoomBuster MP3 purchase
- Ensure you are using a desktop or laptop computer. Your purchase MUST be downloaded on a desktop or laptop computer. Downloads initiated on a smartphone or tablet will encounter a “failed download” message.
- Click on the link in the “Order Confirmation” email you received from BoomBuster
- Click the blue “Download Now” button to initiate the download.
Remember: If the download fails, it’s probably because you’re using a smartphone or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer and attempt the download again.
How to unzip BoomBuster v3.0 files on a PC
1. Double-click to open the ZIP folder. It will likely be located in your “Downloads” folder.
2. Click “Extract All.”
3. Select the folder where you’d like your MP3s to be located. Click “Extract.”
4. That’s it! Your BoomBuster MP3 files are ready for use!
How to import BoomBuster MP3s into iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Go to File > Add Folder to Library.
- Navigate to the folder where the unzipped BoomBuster files are located.
- Highlight the folder you’d like to import, then click Select Folder. All the files in the folder will be added to your iTunes library.